Monday 13 December 2010

I decided to embed a blog into my website as a better way of keeping anyone who is interested in my work informed. After much searching and begging for someone to help me do it for me, I had to figure out how to do it myself, which is why it's not my perfect, but I think it's ok, so it will do.

Currently I'm working on a stand alone fantasy novel, The Forest of Ghosts. It's based on an idea I've had for a while and I've finally managed to put a plot together for it. It's been fairly slow going, mostly because I wasn't happy with the initial start, and then I became distracted by another Facebook game, but I'm underway now. When it's finished I will resume working on my Ellenessia's Curse series, with the final book, Children of the Shadow. Regarding Ellenessia's Curse, the first book, the Shadow Seer, will be split into two, to make the print more affordable, and Charlotte, who designed the cover for it, has already produced a beautiful, and slightly spooky sketch, for the second half. I'm hoping that the Shadow Seer will be out in print in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment