Thursday 4 August 2011

The Shadow Seer part 2 is now available from Amazon.com, hopefully be out in the UK before Xmas. If you have the ebook version, this part is included, but feel free to buy it again :)

Ordered the bookmarks for BristolCon to promote part 1 and 2, and ordered 20 copies of the book to sign and sell. Also looked into getting a signing at a local bookshop, though they are likely to say no, they want to see the book first, which I can do.

I finally got some writing under way, I think. The chapters are running short, but that can be fixed, in time, I'm sure. At the moment I'm just trying to get what I know done, Candale is about to have some long overdue realisations (god that boy is daft!) and a bit of a shake, which is also long overdue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment