Saturday 9 July 2011

Well I have booked my table for Bristol Con, so come along, buy my book, get it signed, or just say HI. Bristol Con website has all the info.

Children of the Shadow is coming along, I think! I'm at a point where I need to start developing Candale's feelings for a certain someone, now that the inital panic has worn off. And it's difficult to go from panic, at learning that someone has feelings for him, to him having those feelings back. It's also difficult because Candale is a bit dense and isn't really aware why his feelings are changing and because, as a prophet, Candale has a lot of dreams already and I don't want to appear to be a one trick pony. But, people have dreams, every night, so there's not much I can do about Candale also having a lot of them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment