Tuesday 18 January 2011

top
middle-leftmiddle-left-ribbonmiddle-bar-fillmiddle-bar-trimmiddle-bar-emptymiddle-right-ribbonmiddle-right
bottom

I have written 11,637 of 120,000 words.
I am now 9.69% done!

no frills wordmeter


(still not sure why the graphics do not show properly but at least you can see the percentage)

Finally gotten beyond the pain that was chapter two to write and things are flowing along nicely now, helped even more by Mr Kitty shifting his bum off the laptop :) Although soon will come the dreaded travelling, always the hardest part for me to write, as there is only so much scenery, or camp life to write about. But hopefully the disappearance of a ghost, and the development of a ghostly crush will make it easier, and more enjoyable to write, and read.

Been reading Carol Berg's Soul Mirror, the sequel to last year's Spirit Lens, and I'm enjoying it far more than I did the first one.I don't usually like reading about female characters, and I do find the style of these books rather formal, as the characters are rather formal. But the book is full of lots of twists and things I never saw coming, the characters are as deep and realistic as ever, and Anne, the heroine, is actually interesting to read about. I actually find myself wanting people to pair up, and that's rare with me, so it must be good. I may try my hand at a proper review, when I've finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment